The purpose of this policy to explain what information we need from you in relation to your personal data for swift processing of payments and what you may expect from us.
BMT is registered as data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s office with a registration number ZA139165.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should first contact us at DPO’s email email@example.com
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
WHAT WE COLLECT:
Following information is collected as and when business relationship is established and securely monitored:
• Sender completes information i.e. Name, identification document (i.e. Identity Card, Passport, and Driving License), Full customer’s address, Occupation, DOB, and Relation with Payment Receiver.
• Beneficiary information (i.e. Beneficiary Full Name, Contact number, Bank Account details for Bank Deposit transactions)
• We may request for additional information from you if you send or receive certain high-value transactions or as needed to comply with our AML/CFT obligations under law.
• You may give us information about you by filling in forms when registering or using our Services via web portal / Mobile app. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Services, other social media campaigns on our Website or App, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our Services. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial information (including credit card, debit card, or bank account information), payment reason, geographical location, social security number, personal description and photograph.
• We may perform enhance due diligence by verifying your information by using credible electronic verification software, In case of any objection you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use this information to:
Register you with an account
Provide the Services as described in our contract.
Fulfill your Transaction Request
Send you a confirmation
Send you requested service information
Improve your online experience and our website/ service
Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
SAFEGUARDS TO PROTECT PRIVACY
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using Transport Layer Security technology.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We restrict access of your personal information to those employees of BMT who have a business reason for knowing such information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information to:
• Affiliates, Business partners (It will be in accordance with the consent given by the individual for a specific purpose).
• To assist us in conducting or co-operating in investigation of fraud or other illegal activity where we believe it is reasonable and appropriate to do so.
• To prevent and detect fraud or crime.
• In response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or otherwise required by law.
• To recover bad debt or in relation to your insolvency.
You have all the rights to ask us to stop your personal data for processing of payment or not to use for any kind of social media campaigns / Marketing.
Please contact us at email@example.com
USER ACCESS, CHANGE OR DELETION OF PRIVATE INFORMATION
As per law, you have all the right to access to personal data, your right of access can be exercised in accordance with relevant data protection legislation. Any access request may be subject to a fee of to meet our cost in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You may request our Authorized agents / Branch to update your private information and you may also restrict them to use your personal information for any further use.
In case of any complaints concerning personal data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org